What do I do with

Commission Administrator

The Administrator answers Commission related questions.The Black Hawk County Solid Waste Management Commission employs a Solid Waste and Resource Recovery Administrator to oversee operations and approve special waste authorizations at the Black Hawk County Sanitary Landfill. The Administrator handles all technical, financial, or policy related questions regarding the Commission.

Call the Administrator at (319) 234-8115 or send a message.



    Sign up to get news and updates about upcoming events, volunteering, educational programs, and more.

    Choose from three newsletters.